Spartan Women: Consent

I am so sorry for the delay everyone! Last semester was a rough one, I am going to try extremely hard to post weekly AND have new episodes of Spartan Women for you all. With my podcast show, I know a lot of you really enjoy it and I am SO HAPPY you all do but, I record in the broadcasting room on my campus and sometimes it is very hard to find a time where myself and co host Laura are available to go record so PLEASE BE PATIENT I promise I will get as many episodes as I can out to you guys. So to make up for my absence here is another episode on consent and sexual assault I really want this to spark a conversation! Tell me what you think how does this make you feel? Especially, with most recent events of the lifetime special "Surviving R. Kelly" I think this is the PERFECT topic and episode to drop. This was recorded weeks before the R. Kelly case and now I think I'll stir the pot with this one.

AGAIN, looking for opinions, comments, topics you all want to hear next!
Click the link and tell me what you think!

Spartan Women Episode 4: Consent

Comments

Popular Posts