Spartan Women podcast show returns

Sorry again, I have been M.I.A but, you know I have something to special to share everything im gone for awhile! 

SOOOOOOOOO,
I am here to announce that Spartan Women will be back this next Wednesday! If you are an AU student, you will be able to listen and tune in with us on Spartan Media if you are not, it will be posted on my blog for you guys as well! You can also view our first two episodes here on my blog if you haven’t already, please check them out and tell me what you think! Always looking for feedback and ideas! 
                        

            If you also don’t know, our show focuses on real world issues, things that we have personally experienced as women in this world and how we can do better. If at any point you as a viewer have a topic you want us to discuss PLEASE DON’T HESITATE to message me, dm me, if you have my number text me! Whatever way you wanna contact me. ALL OPINIONS are welcomed and appreciated.

            I also want to point out if you are a student at AU or in the area, we will be having guests on our show to help us talk about topics. If you are at all interested in being a guest and talking with us LET ME KNOW. With that being said, if I ask you to be a guest on the show I hope you join us! (I may be contacting you to be guest star in the near future). 

-Hope you all tune in this week

Comments

Popular Posts