Better Me Challenge Week One/Two

So I have two weeks down on this Better Me Challenge and I have to say, for  two weeks I did a lot better than I thought I would...


MEAL PREPPING: 
 I meal Prepped almost everyday, junk food was super hard to not have especially when I got my monthly gift... I can't give up hot chips it's just not going to happen. (oops) BUUUT other than that I packed a lunch everyday to work and didn't buy food. UNTIL yesterday a co worker bought me chicken nuggets ( I told ya'll I can't pass those up).













HAIR & FACE ROUTINE: 
 This is by far my favorite part of the challenge! I wash my face two-three times a day. I have combination skin, so some days it's super oily and others, its very dry so I try not to over wash. I do an acne prone, mint julep mask (at Walmart for $2 best purchase ever) at least two times a week then, after I wash my face with Biore scrub for combination skin, then witch hazel and moisturizer.

For my hair, I use whole blends another brand I get from Walmart I really like it and it works real well in my hair. I oil it with the coconut oil, I deep condition with the repair mask and for everyday I use the leave in conditioner.














NO ALCOHOL: 
I drank nothing but water for two weeks and honestly my body and skin totally feel the difference and I feel great!
WORKING OUT: 

 Now, this is probably one of the hardest parts to my challenge working out almost everyday with work was beyond hard and, exhausting. BUUUT I made it work! I used a weighted hula hoop for 20 min a day and rode my bike on a beautiful bike path which was, about a 3 mile ride everyday.
With being a lifeguard I also do A LOT of swimming, believe it or not that is a lot of cardio.













SLEEPING HABITS: 
With working everyday and working out I have been so tired I have been going to sleep 10:30 the latest. I think there was maybe one night in the two weeks I was up till 1 am watch Netflix... Grey's Anatomy (if you watch the show don't spoil it for me!).
SAVING MONEY: 
This I am exceptionally proud of because, with how much I have been working I am able to save, and take care of things that need tone taken care of with my money.  My biggest flaw with my money is definitely food.. and my nails but if you know me, you know for a fact I will never give my nails up. SOOO I have to make a budget for it and I have learned to budget pretty well.


Comments

Popular Posts