The Real Spartan Women (Documentary

I know I haven't posted in awhile (sorry) but, I am posting a project I have been working on for weeks now with filming and, editing and, changing my idea and, re filming and now I give you my 20 minute documentary The Real Spartan Women.

Now bare with me on the editing, this is my first huge project I have never edited anything longer than 3 minutes. I walked around campus, messaged girls, asked friends the same questions:
1. How do you define the term Women Empowerment?
2. Do you feel you empower the women around you and that they empower you?
3. Do you feel AU as a campus does enough to empower women?

I want everyone to understand my point for this, I am not here to diminish anyone else's thoughts and or experiences in college, NONE of this was scripted (minus the questions I asked listed above) these are real answers and real emotions and, that was my point I wanted this to be real, raw footage, I caught people off guard going about their normal routines and simply asked a question their responses is what made this video real. The point of this documentary is to tell the truth...

If you can't tell by my blog and or if you know me personally, I am a huge advocate for women, women of color, and minorities in general and I want to see positive changes on campus that is why I am posting this documentary.


Hope you all enjoy: The Real Spartan Women





Comments

Popular Posts