The Start to Spartan Women

So as you all know, I released my first Podcast show called Spartan Women yesterday, which I hope everyone truly enjoyed as these will continue and I will keep posting.

I wanted to explain how this all started, I am currently in a multimedia journalism class (which is my favorite) and we are working on a project that focuses on something we are passionate about (mine being women's rights and empowerment, feminism etc.) the project includes the following that I have posted on my blog or will be posting:

1. News Story
2. Feature Story
3. A media source (my podcasts)
4. A statement of inquiry 

Our very first project was getting into groups and creating podcasts based off of our statement of inquiry papers. I was put into a group with three other talented young women who had the same focus, women's rights. While recording our project we had a ton of fun in the broadcasting studio, we had great chemistry and sounded great together. My professor for the class (Dr. Kneller for you AU students reading) liked the topic, the theme and the energy from our show and suggested we come together and make an actual show for the university.

So I wanted to post the two podcasts episodes that got us Spartan Women. Hope you all enjoy! :)




Podcast 1
Podcast 2 


Comments

Popular Posts