ANNOUNCEMENT

So I know what everyone is thinking, "Is Daniella alive!?!?!?" I am soo sorry I have been M.I.A but I have been with good reason. I have been working on a project that is FINALLY going to be in action.


So everyone listen up (especially Aurora University students) I am collaborating with ARISE on an event called "Girls Help Girls" The event will be held in UBH on March 29th from 6-7. If any changes are made I WILL INFORM EVERYONE AND POST IT ON MY BLOG SO KEEP WATCH FOR ANY CHANGES.

What the event is about, is again donating any extra clothes, shoes, feminine products, make up etc. and bringing it to UBH where we will later donate to Libby's Place on campus. This is also a SOCIAL EVENT! Bring your friends and good vibes we will have some food, a game, a PowerPoint on some statistics on women, and a table where you can leave positive notes that will later be put around campus.

Another thing I will be starting is weekly Podcasts, it will be a show on women empowerment where we will talk about, whats happening in the world, what we believe needs to be changed, and we will have guest on the show! They will be posted on AU Spartan Media page as well as my blog! So stay tuned for that as well.

So to end my post, here is a poem a new one I've written hope you enjoy and thank you for your patience.

Fighting 
They say I'm a fighter, 
Now I see why. 
I've always been fighting, 
for myself, 
for someone else, 
for love, 
for my sanity, 
for a chance, 
for happiness, 
for better days...
I've been fighting and fighting, and going, and going. 
Than I realized not everything and everyone is worth fighting for. 











Comments

Popular Posts