For all the beautiful ladies

I am fully aware it has been awhile since I have posted on my blog ( I am sorry we all need a break sometimes). BUUUUUUUT with the start to the new year, winter break coming to an end, and second semester commencing, I want to start the year right by giving back!

A wonderful young woman I know (Mariella Galletti) has recently inspired me with her Facebook post on giving back. Here is a link to her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mariella.galletti where she is giving away FREE clothes, make up and hair products to anyone who may need it!

We all know how pricey these items can get and sometimes, it becomes SO much being a girl. and I wish girls would stick together and help each other out. IT IS NOT A COMPETITION. Powerful women encourage and help build one another and watch each other grow not wait for them to fall. In this day in age it is easy to talk down on one another than to try and uplift one another. So my challenge for you this 2018, help someone out and compliment a woman even if you've never spoken to her a day in your life.

For me, this 2018 Mariella, has inspired me to help give back, so the angel she is we are working together to help any young woman who needs it. So, if you have any clothes, shoes, hair products, feminine products, etc laying around or that you don't wear or use anymore, please contact myself or Mariella Galletti.

here is a a link to my Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/daniella.m.lovee

PLEASE if you have anything, anything at all any little bit can help! To close this post a little poem I have written on women empowerment.

 Women

They say, “our body is a temple”.
“Men should treat us like the Goddesses we are.”
But how can we ever expect a man to treat us that way, if we don’t even treat ourselves that way or each other even…
We demand respect and validation but we don’t even give other women the benefit of the doubt.
So from one woman to another, learn to be kind to each other and ourselves first.  


Comments

Popular Posts