From me to you

So I am feeling a little brave tonight, as you all know I love reading and writing poetry (as of right now my favorite poet is r.h Sin I absolutely love his stuff! I want all his books) and for the first time I am sharing my stuff with you guys. FEEDBACK IS WANTED AND APPRECIATED. Don't be too nice either If I suck let me know, If you love it let me know! I want all opinions. Also, for you poetry fans I have a HUGE LIST of poetry novels that I can post (maybe next week If requested) from r.h Sin to Maya Angelou. I have a huge list of books and poets that I HIGHLY recommend because they are just incredible. Also, huge fan of button poetry lots of great videos, and poets on there you can definitely check out their Facebook page. And of course the infamous milk and honey by Rupi Kaur (absolutely incredible too) I am a huge fan of her second book, The sun and her flowers. So go check all of these out for all you poetry fans or for anyone who's just curious.
So here's from me to you, my two poems written by me (yikes) and I hope you enjoy, I hope you can relate, and I hope I can be a voice for at least one person (maybe two but that may be pushing it).

Thank you
I want to thank you,
For loving me when I couldn’t love myself.
For being there to say it’s going to be okay.
For letting me cry and not saying a word.
For giving me time to find myself and heal myself.
For letting me grow.
For giving me space.
For your patience.

Thank you for being you.

To all girls
Don’t give too much.
Don’t go against everything you believe in because he wants you to.
Don’t let him make you feel unworthy.
Don’t change your appearance to make him see you.
Understand this, he will not see you, you will not feel more worthy, he will not love you more.
Love does not grow that way. That is not love.


Okay so, I'm doing three poems (I'm getting a little wild out here) because, I just couldn't decide on two so an extra little treat from me to you (hopefully).

Song for you
I wanna make a song for you.
Not the lyrical kind,
The kind where we’re so in sync your name coming out of my mouth sounds like music.
















Comments

Popular Posts