Book Suggestions (PLEASE READ)

After posting some poems, I was asked what books I read, who are some poets I like etc, etc. So I am dedicating this post to a list of books I have, want (because I go to Barnes and Noble for hours on end and read a little like I'm in a library), or interested in reading. I have a pretty long list and I hope you guys go check some out! Highly recommend, currently OBSESSED with r.h Sin have three of
his books (plan on getting all of them) and have read about 5 (again I need a life and friends because I spend far too much time at Barnes and Noble).

1. The Princess Saves Herself in this One by, Amanda Lovelace
2. Letters to a Young Poet by, Rainer Maria
3. Love and Misadventure by, Lang Leave - with this poet I have recently discovered she has a series of books (If I remember right there's 4) I want them all but haven't had the chance to write the titles down but Lang Leave AMAZING poet
4. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by, Maya Angelou
5. The Sun and Her Flowers by, Rupi Kaur - also the author of the infamous Milk Honey so if you were a fan of that, this one is definitely a good read!
6. A Beautiful Composition of Broken by, r.h Sin
7. Wild love by, Daniel Helmes
8. The Untethered Soul  by, Micheal A. Singer
9. Our Numbered Days by, Neil Hilborn
10. To The Women I Once Loved by, Pierre Alex Jeanty
11. Rest In Mourning by, r.h Sin
12. I wrote this for you, I wrote this for you & only you, please find this all these by, Iain S. Thomas - with these books they are a series that goes together I put my roommate on to the first one and whats unique is they have professional photos on each page that are beautiful. (so kind of like a picture book which is really fun)
13. Envelope Poems by, Emily Dickinson
14. Born to Love Cursed to Feel by, Samantha King - fun fact she is the spouse of r.h Sin and these two amazing poets as a couple melts my heart.
15. Planting Gardens in Graves by, r.h Sin
16. Salt by, Nayyriah Waheed
17. Depression and Other Magic Tricks by, Sabrina Benaim
18. Pillow Thoughts by, Courtney Peppernell
19. Leaves of Grass by, Walt Whitman - this is an older piece of literature that I have read in my American Literature class it is poetry and I just really enjoyed reading it.
20. I Love my Love by, Reyna Bibby
21. Lover her Wild by, Atticus
22. Beautiful chaos, Black Butterfly, A Brilliant Madness,Spaceship by, Robert M. Drake - a series that is infamous for each book reflecting the other. 
23. Said the Shotgun to the head by, Saul Williams 
24. Algedonic by, r.h Sin
25. She Felt Like Nothing by, r.h Sin 
26. I Hope this Reaches her in Time by, r.h Sin 



Comments

Popular Posts