I'm Back

So I have been slacking terribly on my blog posts and I want to apologize for that. For starters I have had major writers block, on top of being so busy with work, school, and life in general. With that being said, if you don't know me personally I absolutely love poetry and to write and for the most part this blog has been pretty random and whatever comes to mind I write and I don't have actual posting dates. I want to change that so I guess that is what this post is all about.

The direction I want to take this blog is I will still posting what comes to mind but, it will be more poetry and things relevant to my everyday life. The poetry I will be posting will either be my own or poems I have found to help me through the week (literally poetry and just reading in general is how I get through life). Please be kind because this will be the first time I am sharing my work with ANYONE I have showed no one ever my poems, all criticism is wanted but know the difference between constructive criticism and being rude. The purpose of this blog is not only my way to vent but to help me grow as a writer. I WANT ALL OPINIONS even if you have topics you want me to write about, current events, news, pop culture whatever you can message me on my Facebook page (Daniella Michela Digiulio).

How I want this to work I want to post at least one a week, If I do happen to slack a little bit I am sorry ( I am a full time college student and work be patient with me). I will try to post every Tuesday and I may even post more frequently if I have the time. These postings will start not this Tuesday (I have a lot due this week in school) but next. So if you would like to send me topics in the meantime I am all for it!





Comments

Popular Posts